Turmeric health benefits offered by turmeric extract are broad and far reaching. Turmeric Extract acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, helps in maintaining cholesterol levels within a healthy range, and has shown to have anti-aging properties. Turmeric Extract is increasingly recommended as one of the most beneficial antioxidant supplements 1.
Research findings have demonstrated at least a dozen separate ways in which Curcumin interferes with cellular pathways, showing that Curcumin may assist to:
- Promote healthy cell function
- Help maintain joint health and ease muscle pain
- Help maintain cholesterol levels within a healthy range2
- Support healthy digestive function and soothe gastrointestinal inflammation
- Assist in maintaining a healthy liver
- Supports cardiovascular health3
- Help maintain glucose levels already in a healthy range4
- Assist in preserving healthy brain function5
- Assist in strengthening the immune system
Here are some YouTube videos regarding Turmeric
The content above is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for advice from a registered physician or other health care professional. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. J. Agric. Food Chem., 2001; 49 (5), pp 2539–2547, Masuda , Maekawa, Hidaka, Bando , Takeda, Yamaguchi
2. Metabolism. 2008 Nov;57(11):1576-83.Jang EM, Choi MS, Jung UJ, Kim MJ, Kim HJ, Jeon SM, Shin SK, Seong CN, Lee MK.
3. J Clin Invest. 2008 Mar; 118 (3):868-78. Morimoto T, Sunagawa Y, Kawamura T, Takaya T, Wada H, Nagasawa A, Komeda M, Fujita M, Shimatsu A, Kita T, Hasegawa K
4. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2008 May; 80(2):185-91. Epub 2008 Jan 24. Fujiwara H, Hosokawa M, Zhou X, Fujimoto S, Fukuda K, Toyoda K, Nishi Y, Fujita Y, Yamada K, Yamada Y, Seino Y, Inagaki N.