Fresh Carrots are Nutritional Heroes of our ISO-Synergy
A Veritable Goldmine Of Nutrients.
No other vegetable or fruit contains as much carotene as carrots, which the body converts to vitamin A. This is a truly versatile vegetable and also a source of vitamins B and C as well as calcium pectate, an extraordinary pectin fiber that has been found to have possible lipid supporting properties.
The carrot is an herbaceous plant containing about 87% water, and is a source mineral salts. The phytonutrients found in this superfood are nature's marvelous provision for possibly combating of various illnesses. Carrots have been used traditionally to support a healthy intestine. Like any food that is a source of minerals and fiber there are many possible benefits like an overall tonic effect. Carrots are rich in alkaline elements which may which may support a clean and healthy blood stream. They nourish the entire system and help support a healthy acid-alkaline balance in the body. The carrot also has a reputation as a vegetable that may support healthy eyesight.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Organic Carrot Powder may include:
- May support a healthy acid-alkaline balance within the body
- May support healthy lipid levels
- Antidiarrheal & antianemic properties
- Source of pectin fiber
- Supporting healthy eyesight
- Diuretic properties
- A source of phytonutrients including lutein, lycopene, alpha, beta & gamma carotenes, zeaxanthin & xanthophyll
Constituents of Carrot include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Betaine, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta & Alpha carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Lycopene, Vitamin E, Beta Tocopherol, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
- Flavones: Luteolin
- Flavonols: Kaempferol, Quercetin