QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Testosterone could be considered the fountain of youth for men, helping you to maintain an energetic and virile lifestyle in a trim and strong body. On the other hand, low testosterone levels are a factor in weight gain (especially at the belt area), fatigue, poor recovery from activity, and poor reproductive health. While testosterone levels do decline with age, you can maintain healthy levels with a few lifestyle habits:
• MOVE YOUR BODY
• BALANCE YOUR GLUCOSE
• EAT FIT FATS
• STRESS LESS
• SLEEP BETTER
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Contains Tribulus Terretris Fruit, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Horny Goat Weed Herb Extract, and more
- Tribulus terrestris helps to support healthy sexual interest
- Muira Puama 4:1 Extract is an antioxidant with adaptogenic effects that supports positive mood and healthy brain function
- Horny Goat Weed Herb Extract is an adaptogen that encourages positive mood and healthy erection
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract helps the brain to adapt to chronic oxidative stress while supporting positive mood
- Withania somnifera Extract (from KSM-66 Ashwagandha) helps improve recovery rate following exercise and may improve oxygen usage
- Ginger Root assists with healthy glucose balance and cell health
- Freeze Dried Oysters are an excellent source of branched-chain amino acids and glycogen. Oysters promote endurance during physical activity
What is Testosterone, and why is it important?
Testosterone, a chemical hormone in the human body, is responsible for much more than healthy sexual function. Testosterone regulates and controls a variety of physical processes, such as sex drive, bone mass, fat distribution, muscle size and strength, and the production of red blood cells. Additionally, testosterone is responsible for the production of a healthy, mature sperm count.
Although females generate a small amount of testosterone as well, in the male body testosterone drives everything. And as a result of that, insufficient amounts of testosterone can affect any area of your life. Decreased libido (sexual desire), lower erectile quality, emotional changes, inability to focus, fatigue, decreased physical performance, extended exercise recovery, decrease in strength and muscle mass, fat gain, decreased body hair and changes in physical appearance, mineral deficiency, and in extreme cases, infertility can all be caused as a result of low testosterone levels.
We Believe in Simple, Proactive, Wellness
Simple because we know you're busy and we know the vitamins and supplements space can be overwhelming. There are so many choices out there, it's impossible to know where to begin. We want to make vitamins and supplements simple again. We only make the products you really need--no more, no less.
Proactive because, in our society, we tend to treat our bodies once something has gone wrong, rather than taking care of it along the way. Our goal here at Mt. Angel Vitamins is to minimize those times when you have to fix your body because something has happened, and instead maintain wellness proactively through exercise, healthy eating, and self-care.
Wellness because we believe that a person's wellness is so much more than just physical. It is also emotional, social, financial, and spiritual. Our vitamins and supplements support your physical and mental health, but we want to support you in the other areas of your wellness journey, too.